How To Convert PDF to Excel Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Can you convert a PDF file into an Excel file?
VectorWorks has this built-in to the program. However, I'm not sure if it's as good as a dedicated converter. It also depends how the PDF file originated. If it was created from the CAD application, it should have the vector data embedded in it, to allow conversion fairly easily and accurately. However if it was scanned, or created as a bitmap image, it's a bit harder. You'll need to use a bitmap tracing application. The free, open source multi-platform application Inkscape has a really good bitmap tracing algorithm, but there are other professional tools that can do it for you. This is harder and less accurate, and the resulting files won't necessarily be 'clean' CAD files. By this I mean that the lines may be made up of lots of little line segments, resulting in a large file that is much harder to use.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Excel with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Excel.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Excel with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Excel: All You Need to Know
So, if it was the CAD source file, you may need to use a bitmap tracing program to trace through the source to get the lines you desire.