How To Convert PDF to Excel Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can a PDF file containing dropdowns be converted to Excel?
If the .pdf was saved from a word (.doc) file that you can access then copy the table from the word file into an .xcl spreadsheet. Sometimes, a .pdf is saved from a .doc and the text in the .pdf is selectable. Then you don't need the .doc because you can select text from the .pdf file. However, some .pdf files are just scanned bitmap (.bmp) files that are saved as a .pdf file. In that case, use text recognition software with optical character recognition (OCR) to pull text from the .pdf file. Then paste it into a .doc and format it into a table and then copy/paste into the .xcl file.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Excel with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Excel.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Excel with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.